based in Toronto.
I am a career-oriented Web developer with a passion for designing detailed and user-focused websites that are easy to use and a joy to look at. I specialize in transforming ideas from scratch and creating fully developed platforms.
My focus is to produce sites with a unique, outstanding, contemporary appearance and functionality. With extensive knowledge of web mechanics, I'm able to optimize complex integrations to operate independently with minimal maintenance for extended periods.
I also have basic skills in other fields like Webmaster Tools, Web Hosting, Domain Management, and Email Marketing. I have been working in the Information Technology sector for a little over 7 years now and I enjoy every moment of it.
Aug 2021 - Present
• Translate business requirements into innovative features for web-based solutions
• Building web forms and website wizards
• DNS/Domain management
• Setting up and using Google Analytics to identify trends, usage patterns and provide recommendations to management on process and technical improvements.
• Assist in website planning with mockups and wireframes
• Providing technical support and troubleshooting web application issues
• Create and follow user interface standards for usability and accessibility to meet mandated legal requirements such as AODA, Privacy, security and the French Language Services Act
• Support the integrity of the WSIB’s websites by developing and implementing systems, tools, standards, strategies and guidelines, ensuring that best practices are consistently applied through monitoring and quality control of the Content
• Management System (CMS) during all phases of the content lifecycle.
Nov 2019 - Aug 2021
• Maintaining current set of Surrey Place and partner organization websites.
• Ensuring websites meet all accreditation and compliance needs (PHIPA, PIPEDA, AODA, WCAG).
• Developing and updating scalable websites based on current trends and UX feedback.
• Identifying/ troubleshooting problems with our website or underlying code and proposing solutions to resolve them that are guided by best practices, data, and our coding environment/web infrastructure.
• Actively participating in meetings and ongoing code/architecture reviews and propose improvements.
• Research emerging trends, case studies and provide feedback on Surrey Place's web presence.
Jun 2018 - Oct 2019
• Analyze and report Website statistics..
• Coordinate and execute multiple website updates, changes, settings and configurations on WordPress platform.
• Responsible for building and/or maintaining the day-to-day operations and enhancements to the website while ensuring they are fast, secure, and operating at best-in-class levels
• Work with internal departments (Content, Design, Features) to ensure all websites content and design is up to date.
• Manage and administer Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
Feb 2016 - Jan 2018
• Involve in Server side development such as PHP or ASP.NET (C#) and writing query statements in MySQL and/or SQL Server.
• Creating and reviewing technical design documents related to Wordpress websites and understanding how the design will be used in the website migration process.
Sep 2015 - Dec 2015
• Involve with creating and reviewing technical design documents related to small projects and understanding how the design will be used in the code development process.
• Participate in walkthrough reviews of technical specifications, programs and unit test plans.
• Create C#.net application for internal banking use as well as facilitate small group meetings for technical design, problem solving and task implementation.
Jan 2015 - Apr 2015
• Developed advanced database driven web application named ‘Learning portal’ using Elgg Framework.
• Worked in a team based project management environment to create solutions with the development of web application codes.
Jan 2014 - Dec 2015
• Analyze and resolve basic software-related problems through the application of systematic approaches.
• Develop, debug, and modify program code to design specifications.
• Apply basic knowledge of connectivity issues to support the development and maintenance of application systems.
Jul 2008 - Jul 2012
• Good understanding of designing applications using Java, C, C++ and HTML.
• Key Courses: Fundamentals of Programming Languages, Data Structures & Algorithms, Computer Graphics, Computer Organization, Mobile Computing.
My passion and goal is to help you make your business standout.
Here are some of my selected works I have done so far. Feel free to check them out.
If you are looking for a quality person to take full responsibility for your new or existing wesite, then you are at the right place.